Thursday, March 7, 2013

Tyler Olander Has Broken Foot, Done for UConn's Season

Add Tyler Olander to UConn's M*A*S*H unit.

Olander suffered a fracture of his left foot during Wednesday night's game at USF and is done for the season. Surgery is likely, according to a UConn spokesman, but he will see a surgeon Monday to determine that for sure and when it would happen.

Shabazz Napier (foot) and Omar Calhoun (wrist) both received treatment on Thursday (the Huskies didn't practice) and remain day-to-day for Saturday's season finale vs. Providence. Napier did wear two sneakers for a time and did some light movement drills on the court.

Also, thanks to the gang at Campus Insiders for having me on today. Wish I could have provided them a better picture of myself, though. Seems all the photos I have on my computer are of my kids.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home