Sunday, January 6, 2013

My AP Top 25 Ballot This Week

Here's the ballot I submitted Sunday night. Oklahoma State barely clings on (it did, after all, lose to Gonzaga and Kansas State, and I had the Cowboys No. 15 last week). Michigan State and Pittsburgh get booted, Wichita State and Wyoming get added.

I've been slow to warm to Wyoming. All I can think of when I think of that program is Fennis Dembo ----->>>>

But the Cowboys are a perfect 13-0, and I've always been good to Mountain West teams, so here they are.

(I think I would have added UConn had it beaten Marquette Tuesday night. But, as we know, that didn't happen.)



1.       Duke
2.       Michigan
3.       Louisville
4.       Indiana
5.       Arizona
6.       Kansas
7.       Syracuse
8.       Missouri
9.       Creighton
10.   Gonzaga
11.   San Diego State
12.   Notre Dame
13.   Illinois
14.   UNLV
15.   Ohio State
16.   Florida
17.   NC State
18.   Minnesota
19.   Kansas State
20.   Butler
21.   New Mexico
22.   Wichita State
23.   Wyoming
24.   Cincinnati
25.   Oklahoma State

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home