Sunday, February 17, 2013

My AP Top 25 This Week

I really was going to vote for UConn this week after its big win over Syracuse on Wednesday. All the Huskies had to do was beat Villanova on Saturday.

We all know how that turned out. The Huskies still merited some consideration, though, and I wouldn't be shocked if they garnered a couple of votes this week. Not from me, though. Not yet.

Anyway, here's what I came up with:


1.       Indiana
2.       Miami
3.       Duke
4.       Michigan State
5.       Gonzaga
6.       Florida
7.       Michigan
8.       Georgetown
9.       Syracuse
10.   Kansas
11.   Arizona
12.   Kansas State
13.   Oklahoma State
14.   Louisville
15.   Colorado State
16.   Memphis
17.   Ohio State
18.   Butler
19.   New Mexico
20.   Virginia Commonwealth
21.   St. Louis
22.   Marquette
23.   Wisconsin
24.   Middle Tennessee
25.   Louisiana Tech

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home