Thursday, April 12, 2012

Andre Drummond Will Add to UConn's NBA Representation

Greetings from our nation's capital, where I'm on vacation with the family for a little sight-seeing and R&R. Bad week to go on vacation as a UConn beat writer. Or a good week, I suppose, depending on how you look at it.

Anyway, as you obviously know by now, Jeremy Lamb is NBA-bound, and Andre Drummond is apparently right on his heels.

Jim Calhoun? Looks as though he's not going anywhere, though nothing's official yet. Good piece in today's J-I by Neill Ostrout on Calhoun, who says UConn "is not going away" any time soon.

Apologize that I haven't been on top of all the UConn news the last few days. Again, on family vacation, not a whole lot I can do. Always pride myself on digging to find as much as I can on the program and getting news as timely as possible, so while I'm enjoying this time with the family, I'm regretting not being in the thick of the newsgathering process.

But enough about me. Here's a nice slide show put together by the Register showcasing past UConn players taken in the NBA draft. Hope you enjoy. Talk again soon.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Keni said...

I believe that Andre Drummond will be exactly what that team needed. New fresh blood and strength.

July 19, 2012 at 4:24 PM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home