Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Poll Dance

Got the lone Connecticut vote for the AP Top 25 poll this year. There have been two votes from the state for at least the past few years, but it's down to just one this season.

Turned in my preseason Top 25 this morning, along with my picks for All-America (five players only). Here's how my ballot looks:

1. Kansas
2. Michigan State
3. Kentucky
4. Villanova
5. North Carolina
6. Texas
7. Tennessee
8. Purdue
9. West Virginia
10. Oklahoma
11. Mississippi State
12. Michigan
13. Connecticut
14. California
15. Duke
16. Washington
17. Butler
18. Georgetown
19. Maryland
20. Dayton
21. Georgia Tech
22. Louisville
23. Ohio State
24. Tulsa
25. Brigham Young

All-America:

Kyle Singler, Duke
Luke Harangody, Notre Dame
Willie Warren, Oklahoma
Patrick Patterson, Kentucky
Sherron Collins, Kansas

Anyway, that's how I see it -- for now. Talk amongst yourselves. I believe the first official AP preseason poll comes out tomorrow.

Labels: