Sunday, February 10, 2013

My AP Top 25 Poll. This Was a Tough One

My ballot this week. Indiana stays at No. 1. Yeah, the Hoosiers lost to Illinois -- but did you see what they did to Ohio State on Sunday?

And yes, I know Miami crushed Duke by 27. Duke's got the better record and, in my opinion thus far, the better resume. Barely.

Elsewhere, I've got Creighton, Oregon, Wichita State, Mississippi and Virginia out and Colorado State, San Diego State, Marquette, Pittsburgh and VCU in.



1.       Indiana
2.       Duke
3.       Miami
4.       Michigan
5.       Gonzaga
6.       Florida
7.       Syracuse
8.       Michigan State
9.       Arizona
10.   Georgetown
11.   Kansas State
12.   Kansas
13.   Butler
14.   Oklahoma State
15.   Ohio State
16.   Louisville
17.   Colorado State
18.   New Mexico
19.   Memphis
20.   San Diego State
21.   Pittsburgh
22.   Virginia Commonwealth
23.   Marquette
24.   St. Louis
25.   Louisiana Tech

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stupid is as stupid does sir! This isn't NCAA projections, it is WHO IS #1 today. I became a believer as Miami has so far crushed all comers just as they are getting their starters back....Shame, you would think that being from the UCONN area that you'd have become immune to the automatic love Duke and Indiana get from the press's pabulum. Guess not. BTW, I'd sign with my yahoo account if it were available.

February 11, 2013 at 11:58 AM 
Blogger bsqesq said...

how can you take out virginia after beating clemson at home and maryland on the road? Is it because you got poll attacked? Did it take getting attacked for you to take the poll seriously and actually consider it?

I know the polls are essentially useless and just for fun, but if you are not going to put any effort into it, don't submit a ballot.

February 11, 2013 at 3:45 PM 
Blogger David Borges said...

My vote for Virginia last week was an error. I mistakenly thought the Cavaliers had defeated Georgia Tech that Sunday, when in fact they had lost. By the time I realized this, I had already submitted my ballot. Otherwise, I would not have voted for Virginia last week, and that's why I didn't vote for the Cavs this week, either.

February 11, 2013 at 7:55 PM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home