Friday, December 9, 2016

AAC tourney tickets are on sale now

Will winning the American Athletic Conference championship tournament be UConn's only way to an NCAA tourney bid this season? Too early to tell, but that chance certainly exists.

Helping the Huskies' cause will be the fact that the AAC tourney will be held at the XL Center in Hartford for the second time in three years. Tickets for the event are now available to the general public.

Here's the press release sent out by the league:

Tickets to the 2017 American Athletic Conference Men’s Basketball Championship are now available to the general public, the conference announced on Friday.

The championship will return to the XL Center in Hartford, Conn., March 9-12, 2017. All 11 American Athletic Conference teams will compete for the league title. The teams that comprise the American Athletic Conference have a combined six NCAA titles, made 22 Final Four appearances, 67 Sweet Sixteen appearances and 179 NCAA tournament appearances.

The 2017 championship will begin with three first-round games Thursday, March 9. Four quarterfinal doubleheaders will be played Friday, March 10, followed by a semifinal doubleheader Saturday, March 11. The championship will take place Sunday, March 12, just prior to the announcement of the 2017 NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament field. The ESPN Networks will provide television and digital coverage of the tournament. 

Ticket packages made available to the general public on Dec. 9 include lower-level and premium seats. Packages cover all 10 games of the championship, and are priced as low as $199. Tickets are available online at www.xlcenter.com, in person at the XL Center box office, or by telephone at 877-522-8499. Tickets are also available from The American’s member institutions through the schools’ athletics ticket offices.

Fans may visit www.TheAmerican.org/MBB for the latest information on the 2017 championship.

The XL Center is Connecticut’s premier destination for sports & entertainment. The 16,000-plus seat downtown arena entertains millions of visitors annually with a variety of concerts, family shows, ice-skating spectaculars, consumer events and trade shows throughout the season. The venue has played host to an extraordinary roster of world-renowned artists, including Taylor Swift, Justin Timberlake, Bruce Springsteen, Billy Joel, Pearl Jam, Black Eyed Peas, Britney Spears, Drake, and many others.

The XL Center hosted the 2015 American Athletic Conference Men’s Basketball Championship, which culminated in SMU capturing the tournament crown to go along with its regular-season title. 

2017 American Athletic Conference Championship ∙ XL Center ∙ Hartford, Conn.
Thursday, March 9 - First Round (all times Eastern)
Game 1 – #9 seed vs. #8 seed, 3:30 p.m. (ESPNU)
Game 2 – #10 seed vs. #7 seed, 6 p.m. (ESPNews)
Game 3 – #6 seed vs. #11 seed, 8 p.m. (ESPNews)

Friday, March 10 - Quarterfinals
Game 4 – Game 1 winner vs. #1 seed, Noon (ESPN2)
Game 5 – #5 seed vs. #4 seed, 2 p.m. (ESPN2)
Game 6 – Game 2 winner vs. #2 seed, 7 p.m. (ESPNU)
Game 7 – #6 seed vs. #3 seed, 9 p.m. (ESPNU)

Saturday, March 11 – Semifinals
Game 8 – Game 4 winner vs. Game 5 winner, 3 p.m. (ESPN2)
Game 9 – Game 6 winner vs. Game 7 winner, 5 p.m. (ESPN2)

Sunday, March 12 – Championship
Game 10 – Semifinal winners, 3:15 p.m. (ESPN)

8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Miss your blog posts....not posting your top 25 anymore?

December 19, 2016 at 9:23 PM 
Blogger Priya said...

It's interesting that many of the bloggers to helped clarify a few things for me as well as giving.Most of ideas can be nice content.The people to give them a good shake to get your point and across the command.

ielts coaching in Chennai

December 21, 2016 at 6:15 AM 
Blogger Theresa williams said...

Hello, I am Theresa Williams After being in relationship with Anderson for years, he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to my friend and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that never believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the spell caster, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem. email: drogunduspellcaster@gmail.com you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or any other Case.

1) Love Spells
2) Lost Love Spells
3) Divorce Spells
4) Marriage Spells
5) Binding Spell.
6) Breakup Spells
7) Banish a past Lover
8.) You want to be promoted in your office/ Lottery spell
9) want to satisfy your lover
Contact this great man if you are having any problem for a lasting solution
through drogunduspellcaster@gmail.com

December 21, 2016 at 9:55 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

January 2017 Calendar January 2017 Printable Calendar January 2017 Blank Calendar January 2017 Calendar Printable January 2017 Calendar Template January 2017 Free Calendar Printable January 2017 Calendar Free January 2017 Calendar

January 2, 2017 at 2:06 AM 
Blogger MikeMC said...

Absolutely nothing to report on since Dec.9 David?

January 2, 2017 at 8:16 PM 
Blogger Monica Jackson said...

All appreciation goes to the great Dr BAWADA that helped me to be re-connected back with my ex-boyfriend, it has been 4month since we got seperated. he saw me with another man and he believe we were having romantic between us. he asked who the person was i told him he was nothing but a friend. he was angry and since hat that he left and never wrote to me ever again. since then i have ben lonely and has visited most spell caster that all did many rituals for me and nothing changed. it got to a point that i thought it was over that i will ever be back with him again. one afternoon i was going through my friend blogs i saw Dr BAWADA restoring lovers back again. i was astonished and i wrote to him and asked for help and he said one word to me. my boy-friend will be back to me in 24hours after casting a love spell for me. surely after 24hours my boyfriend came back to me and the next day we got engaged now we are back together and happy. why not contact Dr Bawada today and witness his mighty powers on his email:drbawadasolutionhome@gmail.com or his website: http://drbawadasolutionho.wixsite.com/drbawada

January 4, 2017 at 7:49 PM 
Blogger Monica Jackson said...

All appreciation goes to the great Dr BAWADA that helped me to be re-connected back with my ex-boyfriend, it has been 4month since we got seperated. he saw me with another man and he believe we were having romantic between us. he asked who the person was i told him he was nothing but a friend. he was angry and since hat that he left and never wrote to me ever again. since then i have ben lonely and has visited most spell caster that all did many rituals for me and nothing changed. it got to a point that i thought it was over that i will ever be back with him again. one afternoon i was going through my friend blogs i saw Dr BAWADA restoring lovers back again. i was astonished and i wrote to him and asked for help and he said one word to me. my boy-friend will be back to me in 24hours after casting a love spell for me. surely after 24hours my boyfriend came back to me and the next day we got engaged now we are back together and happy. why not contact Dr Bawada today and witness his mighty powers on his email:drbawadasolutionhome@gmail.com or his website: http://drbawadasolutionho.wixsite.com/drbawada

January 4, 2017 at 7:53 PM 
Blogger Unknown said...

Are you in bad need of love spell to bring back your ex lover or reunite your marriage? Email Dr. Zaba for fast 24 hours solution. I had a problem with my husband a year and six months ago, which lead us apart. When he broke up with me, I was confuse and did not know what to do to get him back, I felt so empty inside. Until i came across Dr.Zaba on the internet on how He has helped so many people solve there various problem. I emailed Him and I told Him my problem and i did what he asked me to do for him to help me, to briefly make the long story short, Before I knew it, in less than 24 HOURS, my Husband gave me a call and he came back to me and told me he was sorry about what was going on between the both of us. Finally I am writing this testimony to offer my thanks and deep gratitude to you Dr. Zaba for keeping to your words and your promises in bringing him back to me in just 24 hours of your powerful spell casting, and for using your gifted and great powers to bring him back. If you need his help, you can email him at: Zaba24hoursspell@yahoo.com or call +2347087462033 Reach him through his Web http://zaba24hoursspell.wixsite.com/zabaspell Amara Carr from Australia

January 16, 2017 at 5:06 PM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home