Saturday, March 12, 2011

My All-America Teams

Here's my ballot that I just submitted for AP national Player of the Year, Coach of the Year and three All-America teams. (The teams don't have to be G-G-F-F-C format, just teams you could imagine sharing a court at the same time).

Yup, I went heavy on the Big East. Why not, it's the best conference in America? And yup, I gave props to the little guys by throwing Hofstra's Charles Jenkins on third team. My team, my choice.

Player of the Year: Kemba Walker, UConn: Need any more explaining after this week?
Coach of the Year: Rick Pitino, Louisville: I just think he's done a better job, with more injuries and less talent, than Mike Brey. Plus, he's got the Cards on the verge of a Big East tournament title.

1st Team
Kemba Walker, UConn
Jimmer Fredette, BYU
Jard Sullinger, Ohio State
Nolan Smith, Duke
JaJuan Johnson, Purdue

2nd Team
Derrick Williams, Arizona
Marcus Morris, Kansas
Jordan Hamilton, Texas
Ben Hansbrough, Notre Dame
Dwight Hardy, St. John's

3rd Team
Kawhi Leonard, San Diego State
E'Twuan Moore, Purdue
Jon Leuer, Wisconsin
Marshon Brooks, Providence
Charles Jenkins, Hofstra

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Alec Burks (Colorado) deserves to be an All-American. I was at the game where they upset Texas in Boulder. He's definitely fo' real. Thoughts?

March 12, 2011 at 8:14 PM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home